Agent Boy

Dream

I was on a deck in an area of water warehouse homes. I see movements in the water. An attack, a raid was coming out of the ocean to take over the town. A young boy was looking for me. He also come out of the ocean. He is an agent from the raid. He is a shape shifter and shifted into this form to try to override my guard. But I spotted him out anyways regardless of what shape he shifted into.

The movement in water has emerged with a UFO disc. I run and change form to go undetected. A young man on a motorcycle at the end of the dock was waiting for me to give me a ride. I was late and he was ready to leave without me to head into cover for safety. I called him on the cell phone to tell him to wait for me a little longer that I was running as fast as I could. In order to truly reach safety I would need that ride to get away fast enough to disappear. He started to roll off as I came into view. Tears filled my face as I feared I wouldn't make the connection, I did a run jump leap onto my ride and held on tight as he drove us off to safety.