1/2 Fish

I did my usual jog trail of 3 miles but ended up running a little over 1 mile. It has been about 8 years since I have been able to run. When I jog it's really more like a shuffle. I haven't had the ability in my back and right leg to run. It would require lifting of my right leg which I haven't had access to. I just have been throwing it or dragging it. It felt great to run after all these years. I'd consider this a miracle with the help of a lot of massage, therapy, stretch, continual exercise.

I soaked a pot of dried seaweed to cook. When I reached into the pot to pick out the pieces my body felt an automatic connection to the sea. It's as if I've gone hungry or dying of thirst and the first contact with water or food. May be people had a point when they called me Sandy 1/2 Fish.