Dreams as My Secretary

I dreamed I was exhausted. I woke up realizing I have been exhausted. Sometimes I don't register how tired I am and how stressed out I have been and it takes dreaming about it to remind me that I am. Silly huh! My dreams is like my secretary.

I watched the Presidential speech and was filled with hope. I am so glad I lived to see this day. For the past 8 years, wherever I traveled people expressed their hatred towards America. I was ashamed to have an American passport. I even thought hard about moving for good to another country if Obama did not win this election. Now I don't have to be ashamed of having an US passport. I was so happy I could cry but no tears came forth. I was so happy I could scream for joy but not sound came forth. I felt saved.

I have witnessed history in the making. Humanity took a step forward without blood shed, without a revolution or civil war. Humanity took a step forward by reason and logic and conscious choice. A new dawn is breaking. People have chosen to wake up instead of the continual silence and paralysis of sleep. People have chosen to heal instead of continue with destruction. THANK YOU ALL