Natural Bridges

Natural Bridges, one of my favorite places to hangout in Santa Cruz, it's on the list to close in Labor Day in weekend. Could most likely find a way to hop in regardless, so I won't worry.
It's 80 degrees technically but the cold wind blowing from the cold ocean is very cold. See all the people here at the beach with their winder Gortex. I first placed my spot in the break of wet sand and dry sand, it was very cold too. I had to back up to avoid such scene of having to put on a jacket that I didn't bring. It worked, getting out of the where the wind breaks, it turned out to be a hot day for me on very nice hot sand. Took a wonder nap under my parasol.

This beach has strong, fast, complex and difficult current. I avoid entering it other than dipping my feet.

One of the fun things I like about this place other than the annual butterflies in the spring on the hiking trail are the tide pools. I love checking out the star fish, sea urchins, crabs, etc.. never know what you'll come across to see.






















Lunch was a fiesta dip with olives, beans, tomato, chorizo and limy scoop chips.