Lena's 4 year old Birthday Pool Party









Swimming with kids is like playing with a new born puppy, totally fun. It was Lena's 4 year old birthday. It's quite a big deal for a 3 year old to make it to the 4 year old mark, she made sure I knew she was 4, a big girl.

Took me a long time to figure what to make for her pool party cake. I wanted to locate gummy mermaids but I came across sharks instead. Then I wanted sea treasures, and I came across jelly beans. I personally don't care for jelly beans but everyone else loves them. They come in a ton of flavor and designs and color. So the sea treasure were jelly beans. I quickly learned in a 4 year old birthday party that they really don't care for the cake, just candy and frosting. In the future I can just do a candy and frosting thing instead.