Joan Baez

A walk in the Stern Grove eucalyptus woods is also something I enjoy.

Love going to Stern Grove and listening to good music and picnic all day and run into friends. Joan Baez is a lovely singer. I really like her work. One of the ones I heard tonight is by her pianist "Just the way you are".


So not awake yet, just rolled of bed.



















Lunch, I like to make my food into art, any time I can use a star shape cutter, heart shape mold, I do. The mushroom salad was a surprise hit. Home grown figs.


Bob and Henri, we help each other keep our seats as the park was closed at 12pm, it was already packed. People scrambled to find a spot to park themselves. Bob got here at 6:30 to park his spot for his party. Then went home for breakfast and came back with papers at 8:30am to hold the fort.

This is Genevive who is from NY and can't believe how friendly every one is in CA. I think every one I've come across who is from NY say this.



Paper picnic plate for hat, multi purpose, very green.


Burning hot, weather forecast said, cloudy and foggy, what happened? I was so not prepared for the sun. It rarely stays sunny the whole 4 hours, usually just in spots of 10 to 20 minutes max. I had to get creative and put something over my head to keep my face from turning lobster red.