Thanksgiving Day

Taking a meal break in the afternoon. Spend the morning on guitar hero, had lunch and the afternoon more xbox. We went for a puppy walk and played basketball on rip stick. Dinner ended with packing for Black Friday sleep over with alarms all set to wake middle of the night to go shopping and early morning too. Stores are lame this way, they make you be at the store at 12am and then 5am for different early bird sales for different things on discount.

My father this week has been having some physical problems. First it was bloody nose, then he cut his hand bad washing a pot, then he hurt his lower back and can't walk or sit or get up. He is in his seventies. So he is finally letting me take out the trash. My dad is cute this way. He won't let me garden because he doesn't want my nails to be full of dirt. He won't let me take out the trash because it's heavy and he sees it as a man's job not a girl. He is classic this way. I have a wonderful, fun, sweet, loving father.