30 Cents an Ounce


Stumbled on Yogurtland on the way to another dessert place. It was a great find. It's totally too cold to have ice cream or frozen yogurt but oh well, it's fun. This place sells it by the ounce and it's 30 cents an ounce. It's totally help yourself service from making your own swirls and toppings. I wanted to try all the flavors so I made a rainbow in my very big bucket that is actually size small. My favorite for the night is blueberry cheesecake and taro. My bucket only came out to a little over a dollar and I was able to finish everything. I can't stand it when the store gives you more than you can eat and charges so they can charge you a bundle for it. This is better. I can finish exactly what I wanted, no leftovers, no throw aways or over stuffing myself. Just perfect.