Valentine Sox

It's Valentine's day. My newphew Dustin had his first baseball tournament in Sunnyvale. I had hopped it would rain since it was raining all week. It's just sooooo cold. Well, it didn't rain despite promising dark thick black low clouds. So I packed my pack with pillow and blankets, gloves, and beanie. I dressed for a snow storm. It was smart of me because I stayed warm this way on the cold metal bleacher. I don't think it would have been this cold if it wasn't also windy. Well, we were cold so were the kids. They actually had to jump up and down to stay warm on the field.

I brought a poster to cheer Dustin on. His jersey number is 2. I used waterproof pen incase it rained. But I didn't use waterproof poster paper. I actually don't even know if there was such a thing.

Check out these clouds. He had two games today. I had planned to only sit in on one and go home and watch the NBA All Star Slam Dunk competition. But they lost their first game and was really bummed out. All the kids paid attention to the bleachers to see which parent left and lost interest. I decided I'd stay and forget about slam dunk competition.


We decided to go for Korean food for dinner to warm up.