Affinity Badminton

Was invited to play Badminton today. I loved playing badminton, and soccer. I played girls singles in high school. Went to tournaments too. I stopped playing badminton when I became vegetarian. I learned the racket strings are made with cat gut or something like that. Plus the feather on the shuttle cock is from birds. I also stopped playing soccer because I didn't want to kill bugs for my entertainment on the grass.

I really missed playing badminton. It was nice of XueJun to invite me to play with his coworkers. They were friendly and showed mercy to my out of shape rusty moves and the court running was definitely a struggle. But by the end of 2nd hour of playing, I feel like I revived the badminton spirit in me. I feel if I keep up with this it'll all come back in a few months. Gotta work on my court foot work though. I had so much fun today. Looking forward to playing more badminton soon.