North Face Sample Sale

I did a dangerous thing. I stopped at the North Face outlet and checked out their sample sale. What a sample sale is all the articles used for store or media samples were gathered in this outlet for a mass sale. Everything was size medium. Things were in big bins and the place was covered in a,...... well, mess of piles of clothes. Had to dig through every box that was in no particular order or if it did once, it no longer is. I started to gather things and hung them on my body. I really had too much stuff on me and I kept dropping them each step I took. I would turn around and look to pick it up but someone else would pick it up before I would and it was gone. I took this as a gift of helping me eliminate things I really didn't need but felt like buying. I hear such impulses are common in others too.