Illuminated Manuscript



Went to Taize tonight at the Mercy Center. Sr. Suzzane was on piano, while Sr. Jona was on the mandoline, and Zenni was on base. I think this is the first time I heard the mandoline at Taize, it was light and sweet. I really like it. It's gonna have to be on the top of my list along with string quartette. I noticed the illuminated manuscript framed on the wall. I really like classic pieces like this, the calligraphy and the illumination.

After Taize service, I was invited by the youth group to join them for a hangout. To my surprise their youth group were all in their 30's and 40's. I think I will join them next month at their monthly gathering before the Taize service. Good to meet nice new people.

Sher was late for the event and I had to go pick her up from Bart. I really didn't like showing up late to services and walking during the service or prayer. I just feel terrible and the anxiety and distress, just not good. But,..... that's how it was. She was late.