Cross Overs

Dream

I am sleeping in a room and the door opens and I see a female vampire standing at the door. This vampire became a vampire as a result of emotional pains. She wants everyone to be like her so she would no longer be an outcast. If everyone becomes an outcast then that would be the norm and she would be normal. I quickly stood up and the light was behind her and she casted a shadow. I put my palms together and recited Shakyamuni Buddha's name and this created a shield that blocked her blast. Then I did something else and I blasted her to buy me some time to escape.

I run to another room and everyone there was asleep. I hid in the closet and a scream from another room woke everyone up and they all jumped out of bed to attend to it. I jump out of the window and ran.

I ran through an outdoor restaurant and I saw a girl shifting shape into a dog and then a girl, back and forth. People were all laughing at her not knowing what to do or what was going on. She was traumatized. I picked her up and carried her into the kitchen and placed her into a sink and ran the warm water to sooth and calm her. The physical experience of the state she was in was painful like an episode of seizure.

I then jumped onto a bus full of people and I spotted someone across from me whom I assumed had Native American spiritual background and decided to ask him,"have you seen vampires?" He leans back at me and tells me,"get off here. " I got off and I followed him into a Taoist temple where he lined up to light an incense and pay homage to an earth god. It occurred to me that the two have cross overs and may be the same with cultural differences and icons. He holds up an incense and tells me the ingredients for a healing patch from a vampire bite, a bite of emotional injury that destroys the mind, and tells me what to recite as I make it. I thought in my mind this is too much detail and I need to write it down, all of it. Then he turns to me and leans forward and whispers into my ears and say, "You know, Earth Store Bodhisattva Sutra does pretty well too!"