Dragging the Head Around


My head felt and smelled like burnt wires.  I don’t know what is burning or short circuiting in my head.  I am tired and really have only been sleeping and eating.  I have only moved from the couch to the chair.  I can’t seem to detox quick enough.  I have quarantined myself so that I don’t offend anyone during my recovery from whatever this is.  

Music has been my therapy.  It soothes my head, the strums on the guitar string and the piano keys does the trick.  I don’t have a fever yet my head feels fried.  It certainly feels bloated and heavy.  I felt like I need to rest my head on the floor, on the desk, against the wall.  But the rest of me wants to move and not have to drag the reluctant heavy head around. 

I love my life.  I am grateful to be alive. I feel so fortunate to have come across such wonderful kind hearted people everywhere.  Magic happens every moment whether you notice or not.