San Francisco Opera in the Park












San Francisco Opera in the Park 2010 at Sharon Meadow Golden Gate Park
By Nicola Luisotti
The Marriage of Figaro by Mozart “Guinse al fin il momento..”
MacBeth by Verdi “La luce langue”
Werther by Massenet “Pourquoi me reveiller?”
Rigolettto by Verdi “Un di, se ben rammentomi”










The Barber of Seville by Rossini “Largo al factotum”
Don Giovanni by Mozart “La ci darem la mano”
Rigoletto by Verdi “La donna e mobile”
Tosca by Puccini “Vissi d’arte”
Madama Butterfly by Puccini “Bimba, dagli occhi pieni”
Turandot by Puccini “Nessun Dorma”
La Traviata by Verdi “Tutti”
The above were all my favorites from today’s program. Such delights without adding calories and pounds. Opera moves me to tears like Bach, Chopin, and Taize.

How did my day begin? I made it to Sharon Meadow and found parking at 9:40am. The car behind me was a couple from Kensington, Rodney and Sarah. They adopted me into their party. They were fun, kind, gentle folks who ate well. I shared my food. They all had season passes to the opera and were at the opening Gala last night in formal attire.

Menu
Arugala Salad: arugala, basil, tomato, shemiji mushrooms, veggie ham
Potato Salad: dill, mixed green, capers, mustard, vegnaise, nutritional yeast
Roasted Artichoke on Seeded Sourdough Baguette
Banana bread
Cherry Orange Bundt Cake
Cranberry Walnut Bread
Grapes, Nectarine, Plum
Organic Pu Erh Tea

Niccola the music director was a happy fellow who kept everyone on stage light hearted, happy, in good humor. He also looked on everyone with care and gentleness and respect. I really liked his presence. People brought their dogs too. I am glad to be in companies of others who also love the opera like me.
Playing head band
very cool idea, a very cool glass holder



Someone help this very hot dog on a very sunny day