One Bad Apple

I noticed some extra charges on my account so I called customer service. For all these years I have only had good experiences with Wells Fargo. Today I was disappointed, maybe I was overdue for one after 19 years maybe I ran out such good thing. It took 4 customer service person, 3 calls, 2 very long holds, getting disconnected twice because I was on hold too long that I expired, it really was another way of getting hung up on except you are tortured with having to listen to bad music first, then finally they cut you off after you patiently wait your turn. The third person I was passed to was a rotten apple who really should not be in customer service. She really sounded like she did not need to hang on to her job in this bad economy. It is terrible for all these years I have defended Wells Fargo customer service while others complained about banking services in general, one rotten apple just ruins it all.