My First Herbal Prescription From Victor


So happy to see Victor's return as Doctor, finally, he had been gone a long time. Since he left I moved 3 times in the past 6 years. He read my pulse and prescribed these herbs for me to drink. I was very excited to drink them with anticipation. His wife whom he met in Shanghai at school is from Korea, her name is Sowen Kim, they recently got married and will both officially move back to US in 2011 to start a practice here.

Victor reconmended an herbal shop in San Jose off McLaughlin and Story in the same plaza as Grand Century Saigon Mall. This shop called Vinh Quang is pretty well stocked with goodies. The doctor behind the counter whose name was Kuo filled my prescription. All the workers there looked really healthy had bright faces and clear complexion. I also bought myself a pack of Pho Soup seasoning pack, I plan to try it out next week, hope it's a good seasoning combination.