Pack Out Day

Taking down all the tents, it really does take a lot more time than it looks

Last look of this trail of wild flowers, until next year

What does Uncle Nam not know how to do?

Early morning pretty faces
If we push it maybe it will then start to run
I love this view especially with these tress in it
I love to watch the sky
This is Diamond, Silver's friend
Tea from Loc the Master
Day 9 Turtle Mountain 2010
I got to lay on the bench and watched the sky for an hour. When I was little I used to do this on the front lawn grass. I used to think the sky moved. Now I feel the earth move and rotate.

The Half Can seems to be a place that draws out venting sometimes. I dragged a chair out in the meadow and sat underneath the aspen trees. It was wonderful to sit out in the meadow on Saturday afternoon to just feel the sun, breeze, and listen to the mountain. What a treat this is.

When the night fell, I went into the van to plug my ears to enjoy quiet time and rest.