Give it Time, Give Wonderful Surprises a Chance


I have ignored a significant piece of information on the reality of this snowboarding injury, I can’t get myself out of the ground.  The muscles required are injured.  I can’t even roll from side to side.  The weather is beautiful and amazing snow is on the slopes, how I am missing out on, so sad.

Today a beautiful sight came my way.  I came across someone who gave me torment, terror, and hell for over a month, just a little over 7 months ago and had me seriously questioning my path in life.  And yet today, all that seemed like a faded dream from so long ago.  Today we meet in public space and on his own time and among his peers, he took the effort and time to look at me in the eye while passing with gentle and calm, nodded and acknowledged and sincerely greeted me.  I was blown away with surprise and wow.  I returned with eyes wide open and a bright smile.  Magic!  I just witnessed magic!  I just experienced magic!  What a beautiful sight, more beautiful than the low and large bright, Thursday morning sunrise moon. 

Sincerity, truth will prevail, give it time to surface and rise above all.  Press on in the face of slander, outcaste, alone, and what seems unbearable hardship because the sea of twisted dark ways will part and bright clear sunshine will come through.  I am glad I did not abandon me.