In a Dirty Place


Dream

I am inside a house, appeared to be our house, kind of recognizable and kind of not.  It was so old, dirty, dusty, run down, and abandoned.  There is sunlight shining through showing all the dust.  I approached a door attempting to leave this filthy dirty place.  As my hand reached for the door a piece of the ceiling dry wall fell along with the perpendicular dry wall that was holding it up, revealing the colonies of spiders and diverse species all parked in a thick web.  They were all parked in close proximity, pretty crammed.  I was super grossed out by the sight.  I freaked out and backed away from the door.  The spiders didn’t look evil but have taken over as occupants of the house.  I began to head for another door, this one led me inside and this falling of dry wall revealing the same things were repeated wherever I stepped and looked.   I was very over whelmed by the dust, dirt, filthiness of the place. While I was in the hallway, a startling sight caught my eyes, a pure clean baby bird approximately 9 inches in length was walking on the floor.  A strand of web caught its tail and I felt it could be a hindrance to while in flight.  I stepped on the strand to separate it from the bird.  Beautiful, pure, clean bird, completely random and out of place, so it seems to me.  The place is too dirty for the bird to call home or for anybody to call it a home.