Windy and Cold

Day 3
Camping just isn't the same without the company of instant noodles. I soaked for a little over 2 hours in the pool today. I met Mike who is a project manager for construction company. He went on and on about marathons he used to do. Mike had creepy hands. His fingers were naughty and nasty looking. Then a Cal Poly group in Macro Biology major showed up to join us. I left when a group of pot smokers showed up.

I decided to masked my face again. I was still exhausted today. I realized when I pitched my tent in the dark I didn't check for wind pockets at night. This explained why I was so cold at night and was exhausted from shaking then truly resting. I noticed I didn't clip my rain flap/wind breaker for the tent on right so wind was getting in. I decided to pull a space blanket over my tent for extra break on the wind and insulation.