76 Bags of Cookies

I baked cookies for 6 hours yesterday and didn't go to bed till 2am this morning. I baked 76 bags worth of Orange Russian Tea cookies cut in star shape for Christmas gifts. I spent another few hours bagging them and decorated with red, green, and yellow raffia. It was fun to hand out Christmas cookies with cards. I can't believe how I managed to run out of cookies even though I made twice as many this year.

By the time I was done with all of this White Elephant party had started and I was late on top of that I didn't prepare anything for the potluck. I brought the ingredients but I was just too tired to cook it. I really enjoyed the part year after year. Especially what people chooses to steal from others and who ends up with what gifts. I think the process is more fun than the actual gift part.