Made Belly Room for Two Christmas Dinners


I decided to locate a gift for Naji. I found black and yellow North Face flip flops, they were his favorite color, but a size too big. I bought them anyways because it's Christmas Eve, and I was in the midst of preparing Christmas dinner and I don't have the time to order the right size or go to another shop and look around. Oh well, I've put the gift receipt in incase he wants to exchange for the right shoe size.

Dinner is Chinese Hot Pot. I was on my feet all day preparing. Shelley's mother past away a few weeks ago and she still doesn't feel well enough to participate in events so I packed her a to go of he own personal hot pot to be delivered by my brother her husband. I did the whole hot pot event to cheer her up even though she didn't know that and couldn't make it, I sent her my good wishes via to go box.

The kids tore up the presents and played with them right away. It was chaotic for a brief 15 minutes of gift wrap destruction.

I rushed to Charity Focus Christmas Eve event and I was late, a whole two hours late. I couldn't help it, I was running a Christmas party and dinner at my place and I also cleaned up too. I was locked out out and I waited for a bit before I decided to give up. Luckily I did wait because eventually some opened the door for me and I made it inside. I was invited to help serve dinner and dessert. I always feel good about this, I really enjoy service and I really enjoy working with Guri, Pavi, and Viral. I am always feeling more at peace and happy and grateful during and after. The food was so good as usual. Although I was stuffed, I ate some more anyways. Well, it has become an annual Christmas Eve Wisdom Scroll thing for me here, especially when I am in the country. I really look forward to the wisdom scroll like a fortune in the fortune cookie. I save mine each year.