How does it feel to be 21 today

"How does it feel to be 21 today?" Well, I'm glad I'm not 21 today. I miss the amount of physical energy I had then but I really don't miss anything else about my twenties. It was hard, not young enough to be a kid and not experienced enough to know how to handle adult questions in life.

The rest of the day was a total roller coaster but ended up sweet with dinner with my dad. I enjoy just sitting around and listening to him talk in things that interests him and how he sees things. He told me I was too nice of a person who takes care of everyone and ends up broke and still smiling as if I won the jack pot. That I don't know how to take care of my own interests because I'm just too good to people. I guess I am my parent's child. I learned it from them. They are just this way too. I remember when I was little I would watch my parents loan money to friends and family who they know won't return it, but they give any ways.