Bullies and Push Overs on Christmas Day at the AMC Mercado 20


Woke up and opened up my presents this morning in the tradition of Christmas. It was fun and really liked the gifts I got this year. Never get tired of getting good beautiful quality gifts from others.

I went for a Christmas lunch at Berkeley Monastery, it too is a annual tradition. Afterward, we watched "It's A Wonderful Life". I think this is the first time I saw the film from beginning to end. I really missed some critical parts in the past. Like I never knew about the angel. I made Hawaiian popcorn and hot chocolate mocha and tea.

Then I rushed to AMC Mercado 20 to watch "Marley and Me" with Michael, Dustin and Shelley. I was first to arrive and got in to locate a good row of seats for us. For those who came late to the theater they were upset about not being able to get seats they like and got angry. Not only that called the staff to tell me I can't save seats for others. I have no idea why me since I wasn't the only doing that. He must of liked my seats. Well, then get here like I did a whole 40 minutes earlier and prior to that wait in line for 30 minutes in the cold to get tickets. It's a no brainer, it just requires dedication and patience,and plenty of time to spare. I just couldn't believe someone getting upset on Christmas day and over something so trivial. This person must of not had a good Christmas. Maybe he didn't get any good presents. That's just sad. Well, the scene he made really scared all the kids in the theater. So not in the spirit of Christmas. What did I do, held my seat with my dear life and refused to let anyone bigger than me bully me around and he was big by height and weight. Nor did I let a AMC hourly wage worker who tried to move me without proof of such rule as AMC theater policy. Geesh, this was quite the movie before the movie.

Marley and me was an awesome dog movie. I cried. It's so embarrassing. Well, plenty of people in the theater were crying. As if that wasn't enough,I cried all the way home and continued to cry some more at home. I missed my dog.