Gilroy Outlet

My cousin Alice and her husband Steven visited us from Taiwan. They both went to a convention in Chicago and stopped by on the way back to Taiwan. They both complained about the large portions in meals in US. Steven is in the dental business. He sells these lights for dentists to use for after filling is done and working on polishing.


We went to Chevys for dinner last night because there really isn't Mexican food in Taiwan. It poured heavy during dinner and when we left the parking lot was like flooding. Intense! I was happy to use my pink heart shaped umbrella. I hand carried it all the way from Taiwan because I liked it. I've been waiting for the rain to finally be able to use it.


Went to Gilroy outlet. This is Steven quickly becoming best buddy with little Lena. I ended up buying a pair of trail running shoes from Adidas. I tested it out in the store and ran all over the place until I found the right one for me. I've been running the trails in the mountain with hiking boots all last year. I think its about time I got put on running shoes with good trail treds.


In the evening we cooked at home. My brother in law Hiroshi made delicious Miso soup and my cousin Alice cooked local Taiwanese dishes for us. My sister made grilled vegetables so I can partake in the dinner affair too. It's too cold to have ice cream but we had ice cream after dinner in a waffle cone. It was fun and delicious. I had strawberry and cookies & cream.