Destructive Hands, Healing Hands

Dream

I dreamed it was twilight at a monastery.  I was busy working when a friend showed up to thank monastery workers, none of which I recognize in body.  He led us to dinner.  We crossed cut through a platform and drums were sounded for evening ceremony.  Nuns were settling into their cantor positions.  One nun looked at me intensely because I was out of place and trying to not make a scene at a spot light time on a spot lit stage.  Tip toeing did not work, everyone noticed because I was on center stage. 

Then I found myself along the side ridges.  I was climbing on the sacred images that formed the side walls.  I followed other’s lead in doing so.  I wondered why we were climbing on sacred images of worship?  They were adorned Buddhas.  Trying not to slip and fall, I used my right hand for touch and balance.  I used too much effort out of nervousness in fear of making mistakes, and actually cracked the hair of the first image.  The material was made of jade stone quality, in brown, dark coffee mocha red brown jade. In the same movement, I put my hand over the cracks and they healed and mended back together without a trace. 

The next scene I was in a dinning hall, there was a buffet table and lots of round tables to dine on.  To the left people started to eat and it was almost full.  To the right a male friend was sitting by himself.  I noticed he and I were the only two wearing precept robes.  I had decided I would sit at an empty table by myself.  I took my robe off for dinner in fear of staining it with food.  I took a plate off the bar and picked out mostly vegetables avoiding mysterious looking food items.  When I got towards the end of the buffet line there were people in his table with him and they were making him deals and proposals, offers like merchants do.  It was a bit strange to me.  I continued to walk past it all through a corridor down a hallway. 

The next scene, this friend and the same merchants were standing, a mother and daughter shows up and all of a sudden they were naked and posing in non-G rating ways to try to sell something nasty.  I felt so repulsed by such a sight I teleported out of there.