Reconnected and Deepend

Dream

I am about to board a plane in Asia for Southern Thailand.  I wanted to change my flight but somehow ended up in my seat on the plane on the runway with seat belt all buckled.  I see plane troubles in the sky and panic.  I screamed and demanded to be let off the plane immediately insisting there is a problem, that there will be a problem and I don’t want to be a part of it, that the plane won’t make it in the sky.  I screamed and made a big scene looking pretty crazy. 

Next scene, I am at the airport in ticketing terminal looking for another destination.  The plane took off, I see it in the sky, it comes across obstructive trouble, people on the plane decided I was right.  I see in the sky the plane and clouds, then came a green Water Dragon, looks like a southern Thailand protector, who flew by and opened it’s mouth, swallows the plane whole, protecting safe guarding it as if it was his life, his whole and flies it in the sky in it’s body to safe destination, everyone makes it in whole.  When the Thai passengers found themselves in trouble they prayed and called in the Dragon protector.  No one was harmed, they all leaned on their Spiritual faith and their calls were answered, their faith and gratitude increased or for some reconnected.