Friends Side Effects

Dream

I am in my room.  It is much larger than actual size.  It fits 3 study desks.  Sky, Toure, and Jessie were all studying Buddhism.  I was over seeing their study.  I walked to my closet and saw all my things were stolen.  I walked to the kitchen, a male and female assistant were doing dishes unhappily, totally uninterested saying to me doing these dishes were beyond their call of duty to host and provide support for my guests.  I asked them about my things, they showed me that Sky, Toure, and Jessie let in acquaintances who stole from me.  I chased after the thieves. 

Next scene, I am outside and in a merchant district.  I am in a back parking lot where vendors load and unload their things.  I discretely asked a back staff worker who takes out garbage where my things were.  He pointed with his head to the building adjacent and said,"basement, careful".  The basement was a semi maze and I was able to swing to the cellar.  The basement was dark, old, ugly, run down like the rest of the district.  I found all my things in boxes and bags awaiting for transport to another place and be gone for good.  I held out my hand and they all shrunk and fit into my palm luggage and then I tucked it in my pocket.