Shut Up Back Seat Driver

Dream

I am in a car, in the back seat.  The car was going somewhere.  I had to go back to the hotel to pick up my luggage so we swung back.  On the swing back I saw mountain scenery I called Huangshan with large arches.  Nearby were sulfur acid mineral hot thermo pools.  The driver drove on a road flooded with 7 inches of water.  I panic to warn him about the very hot beyond boiling melting water.  He was angry and shut me up on being a back seat driver.  We were fine.  We either had wheels of magic or it wasn’t an over flow water from the thermo springs or our wheels did not touch the water.  

He passed by my place and did the big loop and stopped at the main center full of shops and people.  It was the long way but it was the right way.  I had to go through the shops to get to my place and in the process I ended up recovering stolen items that I came across.  I flew up a building, one story and chatted with a man.  He told me the stolen items were mine.  I created them for me.  They were my armors of jewels, for protection and tools.  He showed me how to call them in and not hand them off, on a roof top of a public dinning place during a beautiful sunset.  

If the driver didn’t take the long route, I would not have come across these things.  So the driver knew what he was doing.  I must of sounded like my mom in the back seat driving and freaking out.  So this is what I must have sound like from the driver seat just like the driver.