Fly! Now!

Dream

I am Kimtaku, standing at an airline counter in the airport.  The ticketer is trying her best to make sure I get on the plane.  She was offering various upgrades to 1st class and perks all free of charge for me and no one else.  The man behind me had his eyes wide open ready to grab those perks. 

Next scene I am seeing through the eyes behind the counter.  I see I am in the role of Kimtaku the Japanese Actor.  To the right of me, a female who seems to be my traveling companion is not offered any perks.  To the right of her, another man who is not our travel pack but seems to be a lover, admirer of her, stages a sudden illness, falling ill there and expresses long term care is necessary.  The female expresses she will miss the plane and stay to care for him.  I see in the ill male how he will not let her go. 

Next scene I am now seeing through my own eyes and I see the ticketer’s expression, “Leave! Get Away!  As fast as you can! Shake her! Shake them! Shake it off!  Part with this drama! Take the impassable perks, get on this flight!”