Pathetic State, a Total Turn Off

Dream

I am sun bathing on a beautiful popular beach.  The horizon is a reflecting mirror of late afternoon summer autumn golden sun.  I am relaxed and content.  Three ladies I met yesterday who sunbathed with me shows up to discuss today’s continued plans of hanging out. 

The leader of the group pulled out a brown liquid in a pitcher like iced tea down my throat full of sugar.  She was raging mad and disgusted at the sight of me, “Look at you!” My lips were swollen blistering from internal fire and I am still sun bathing.  I tried to tell her I couldn’t drink in even one gulp.  I had to take a few, so I did and she stopped me, saying it was enough.  The drink like medicine worked right away, the fire was gone so was the blister.  

The other two did not have an opinion.  She said they were leaving, still showing disgust and given up any hope of opportunities, like time wasted on me.  I wanted their phone number to contact and hang out later.  She forcefully aggressively refused and picked up as fast as she could.  

What was she so angry about?  Wasn’t the plan to sun bathe together again?  Didn’t we just do that?  Well, I was grateful for the healing.  No I didn’t care to engage in picking up men if that was their goal and reason for sunbathing.  I looked so uncool, unsexy, unattractive that I couldn’t be blamed for my pathetic state in the failure of their sexual pursuits. 

Next scene, on an ally ready to depart, while no one looked on, I pulled out my ride.  I unfolded from my pocket, expands into life size from 2D to 3D, a motorcycle, pearl cool light blue.