Lakeview Drive on South Lake Tahoe







Got going around 7:11am, had noodles for breakfast, ate it and left the house at 8:45am for Paneera to pick up bread for the week. I gave myself all day to drive and get to Tahoe. I drove like a tourist and pulled over to take photos of myself and of the scenery. It was fun. I drove carefully, no chains required on the road. At Placerville there was 10 feet of snow.

At South Lake Tahoe, I pulled over to Lakeview Drive and parked my car at a drive way and walked to the beach with a chair and lunch of yummy sundried tomato artichoke tapende with sourdough bread and blueberries. I saw a dog play catch with ice balls thrown into the lake. He jumps and catches the ice balls, super cute to watch. At 4pm I was quite cold and tired, so I decided to end my lunch picnic and head to check into where I was staying. The owner wanted me to not reserve online because they have to pay the online company 15% and asked that I just call them next time when I want to stay there. I was super exhausted somehow, I really didn’t do much today. Maybe I am just exhausted from days of work in general. I watched the NBA All Star game on TV, it was fun.