Long Detour Sometimes a Straight U-Turn is Better

Dream

I parked my car where I was instructed on the snowy alley road.  I walked 100 yards to the end of the road with my blue snowboard as instructed, where the launch off is for the ride.  I parked myself like others waiting to ride.  The entrance was a steep jump of 1 story high.  Others did it with a friend who catches and buffers.  

I decided this city snowboarding isn’t where I want to be.  I want to go to Heavenly.  Instead of taking a u-turn and go straight back to the car, I made a right turn in an attempt to circle around the block somehow.  This around the short block ended up being a long detour.  I past by markets, basketball courts, etc.. I literally went past the city on foot with my snowboard.  At one point I went into an Asian squatting toilet and rested my board against the restroom stall wall.  I took a dump and walked out of there.  I went straight to the car from there.  Finally, I made it back to my car.  

The car was my white Toyota Corolla.  The back doors were open on both sides.  I recalled clearly that I absolutely did lock it.  On the back seat was a borrowed snowboard.  It was new with beautiful designs, white with fluid spirals of bright colors of black, pink, red, orange, etc… with a black brace.  This was a nice expensive board.  On the outside the physical car was the shape of the Corolla.  On the inside, the trunk was a hatchback, there was a professional case of professional photo camera gear, all top grade with accessories, a complete outfit of more than one set, looked like two or three sets.  One was borrowed from Rev. Heng Sure.  This one I checked first, I was glad it was there.  That’s it, in my car, camera gear and snowboard, nothing else, no food, clothes, especially trash.  My car was super clean and in brand new condition.  It was upon seeing the borrowed board that I had remembered I didn’t pick up my board out of the restroom.  I decided to drive my car to the shop to get my board and not part with my car or things inside or boards and drove to Heavenly.