Where Does It Reside?


Dream

I am indoors, at an office on a floor of a high rise.  I run for the toilet and saw it was nasty.  I turn around and walk away, I slip and fall and did an instant replay on the fall and created a cushion so I didn’t drown on other people’s pee.  The staff at Berkeley Bowl was laying on the ground resting and with one arm pulls me up from my fall.  

Then I walked towards the hallway passing a receptionist.  It is night time.  I then watched a woman asking to take the elevator up to the roof, a male doctor, a lover awaits her underneath the stars.  At first it was a couch with canopy over it, then it changed into a bed.  Now I am the man, the doctor, then I became the woman meeting up with the doctor, it was back and forth like that, I am no longer the observer of a dream, movie.  

They decided to switch and go to the elevator and imagine many different scenes, I am the observer again, watching them like a movie.  The doors open and they elevator took them to the lobby.  The woman exits the elevator excited to show off her new engagement ring.  It was black oval shaped.  She excited, shows it off to another woman standing in the lobby with her children.  Now I am the woman with the ring.  I see the reaction of the man standing next to the woman and her children and realized, the doctor is with this woman and these are their children.  

I am an observer again, I see the woman with the ring turn from excitement into deep sadness as she falls backward into the curtains in the lobby.