Dairy Park

We got up for breakfast. It wasn't spectacular. I ended up eating a lot. This means that there would be no lunch and this would be it. As the day went on such intuition to follow was correct.

We went to a Dairy Park. It is owned by the Dairy Industry. I rented a bike and rode all over the garden. I checked out the herbal garden and rose garden. The butterfuly garden was full of beautiful butterflies flying in a large green house area. I had fun looking a the different variety of plants. I also went to the reptile area and it was full of snakes and other things. I discovered I have a fascination towards reptiles. Even so I still don't want to be near one. Some people have snacks for pets etc.. I could never undertand that. Then there was a bird zoo. I had the most fun here looking at different birds and the colors of their coats.

The uncles and aunties all rented a team bikes and couples bikes. They even went on the lake and paddled a boat. We stopped to have ice cream and then fruits at the fruit farm. The fruits were free for eating there. If you want to take home then you have to pay. I ate and ate and ate. I love fuits, especially in troical countries.



For dinner we tried to locate the restaurant in YiLan. 4th aunty was terrible with directions,"in my memory I recall it was this..it was that... or maybe this.... Well I think the worst part was she even got the city wrong. We weren't even in the right city. We finally called the place for directions. We finally found it and made it. We even found parking. Then we were told there was a private event and they were not open to the public. We insisted that we came all this way which we did and when we called for directions, the person on the phone didn't tell us they were closed. Finally the head chef was called for attention to this matter and said he'd serve us food and that we are to eat only what he served and pay a lump sum. We ended up with banquet meal for family group price because they were having a banquet there that night and the entire kitchen was on banquet mode. It turned out even better than we could have planned.

When we returned, 4th aunty for some reason had the stamina to grill me on why I don't own real estate again. I was very tired and was polite to sit through it all.