Dan Sui


Went to Dan Sui with 3rd and 4th aunty. I ate black Do Hua with ginger syrup and roasted peanuts. It was so good. Then I had more Taiwanese goodies of cake and slushes. I spent most of my time picking out earrings and hair accessories.

For dinner 4th aunty somehow decided she would host dinner. This was a surprise and a kind offer for my good bye party. She had many tips from other aunties on what to prepare and how to prepare. I made pine nut seaweed rice. Everything was delicious and the conversations were lively. The last time 4th aunty attempted this she hurt her arm cooking noodles and everyone pitched in to help her finish dinner. She's well know as the one in the family to injure herself while picking up a pencil or something really good like that worthy or bringing up to have a good laugh and never let her hear the end of it.