French Twist


Went to check out Taipei 101 Tower and the mall inside and the bookstore. Helen wanted me to buy her children's book for her kids and so I went to see what the possibilities were. I also looked at the travel books. I think travel books here have interesting things like where to go eat and where to go shop that is really on the money. They would also have interesting things like, "here is where they shot the scene for Hero," stuff like that is fun to know and to see too.

For dinner I decided I would go and have cabbage pot stickers, fresh sugar cane juice by Long Shan Si. The sugar cane juice here is from purple sugar cane. It is sweeter than the green ones from Mexico or Hawaii.

Then I went to the underground mall, there are lots of underground mall in Taiwan. I spent my time in shoe hunting and hair accessories. I mainly got things that could hold my French Twist.