Alice's Now and Zen


I got to Sharon Meadow around 9am. I was surprised to find parking nearby. It was really great. This was the early morning line to get in. Richy my neighbor was really awesome. He offered to run when the gates open and claim a good spot in front of the stage. How could I refused such a great offer. He did pick a wonderful spot 10 feet from the stage by the left speaker. Surprised at how the speakers didn't bother me at all. The sound was nice.








The VIP reception area. The place was packed with heads, they had considered closing the park due to overflow. Now and Zen was free this year, that was really good. All my neighbors took really good care of me and we had a silent understanding to take care of each other's space. We also shared food with each other. David didn't seem like he was coming, the snacks I packed for him, I ended up sharing with everyone around me. I sang from 11am to 5pm along with everyone around me to all the songs played. I had so much fun.



















Train was great. Someone fainted and all the security jumped the stage fence to pull her out of the crowd. Four girls were selected and pulled from the crowd to sing on stage as the Trainettes.






















Colbie Caillat is so great live. I love Colbie. Check out her Colbie Caillat is so great live. I love Colbie. Check out her beautiful guitars.

Howie Day also played and one of my favorites, Collide.

Dashboard Confessional, is my new love. They were awesome live. I'm gonna have to check them out when they are back in the area for concerts.


David finally showed up when the last act was on but there was so much crowd that he couldn't get to me till every one left. We went to New Ganges Indian Restaurant to eat for dinner. I didn't care for the good much there, it was disappointing. But the Hispanic server brought me unlimited pappas and she barely spoke English. I ran through me head trying to recall the 5 years of Spanish I learned to communicate with her if necessary. But I didn't want to her feel insulted by her English so I just smiled and let it be.