Paul's Thirteenth Birthday

Paul's 13th birthday. He is now officially a teenager. Soon, he will be too cool to be hugged by his aunt, me. I better hug him as much as I can before that day arrives. It was pretty hot today, sure felt like triple digits to me. Didn't bake a cake or pie, crazy to use the kitchen oven in this heat. Decided to do frozen yogurt at Yogurt Land instead. We all went to surprise him for his no party birthday party. Well, we brought the party to him instead. I brought candles for the tub of frozen yogurt but forgot the lighter. He complained that he is too old for birthday songs and birthday wishes. Hm...... gonna have to change his reality. I shall find a way. The girls got all dressed up and dolled up for his celebration. They looked so pretty in their sun dresses. Then we went back to Paul's place and played wii. I have to say Brawl is addictive. I like all the characters and choices of backdrop. I think they took what worked so well in street fighter and up'd it galactic style. It was a fun evening.