Madhuban Lunch Buffet

Went to Madhuban Indian Restaurant in Sunnyvale today for lunch or more like my one meal for the day. It was delicious. People are very nice there. You never get the feeling that you are being rushed. The workers are really good at making sure your cup is filled, your nan basket is full, your empty plate is removed, and your check given to you at the right time so you don't feel rushed. The classic wooden Indian decore is very nice too.

The house is getting the floor sanded with new finishing. Can't walk on it for a week. I will have to eat out every day for a week. Well the last time I ate out every day was for 5 months traveling in Asia. Every meal was surprising delicious except for Tibet.

I was wondering how many days of Indian food I can take. But then again I ate Indian food everyday in India. Infact, I stayed in India just to eat, North, South, East, West, totally different, all very delicious. Who knows, I might actually last? What else is good to eat in South Bay? Hm.......... I'll have to venture around and keep you informed.