Mexican Buffet


I decided to skip Indian for lunch today, although I almost pulled over to India Sate just to check it out for the first time. But I stayed on course, it was gonna be Acapulco or El Torito lunch buffet. I thought I would try El Torito for the first time. I have to say they have different flavors in their salsa. Acapulco's lunch buffet is served with corn tortilla which I love, hand made right in front of you. It taste really good. They also have a wider selection on their buffet bar like 3 times more and a dessert bar. At El Torito, the food was good but the selection wasn't very wide, it could be I failed to see the first part of the buffet name "Fajita Buffet" hence there was fajita choices and enchilada, beans, rice, salad, sweet corn cake to accompany. Now that I know, I will pick Acapulco off Lawrence Expressway instead, it's $8.49 while El Torito is $8.99. Actually my goal today was Ethiopian food but decided to be adventurous and try out El Torito Buffet for the first time. I have to say the Fajita for meat lovers looked great! But none for me, no thanks! hm... what shall I eat tomorrow?

I also talked to Naji for the first time online with video camera. The whole time he couldn't see me and didn't bother to mention it. I saw him. Towards the end he finally told me he can't see me. I failed to click on the video icon. When I did, video was on. But the sound went off. I have no idea what's going on. Will have to fix it next time. Missed Naji, he showed me his place, it looked really nice, even his parked car and his mail ordered work out equipment. He even did pull ups with his new pull up bar. Cool, now that I can see him, I can watch him box some more!

I tried to pick up Lena and Helen today from San Jose. Helen jogged to Rainbow Park while Lena rode her bike without training wheel and packed snacks and drinks on her pack for the park. I figured they'd be tired. Well, the little one was but she insisted that she wanted to take the bus home instead of riding in my car. I saw her lay on the bus bench tired and refusing to change her mind to wait for the bus to come. It's a big deal to ride the bus with your new pink princess no training wheel bike as a 4 year old. Helen patiently with nurture, waited for the bus to let Lena manifest her choice of a bus ride. What a good mother she is! It was already 1:30pm, and the bus still hadn't arrived and they haven't had any lunch yet. I tried to lure Lena into frozen yogurt, ice cream etc... but she proved with determination that she shall not be moved, even if she needed to lay on the public wooden bus bench while she waited for the bus. The little girl has will power. She's tough!