Free Noodle Refills

Went with Helen and Lena for Korean Noodle lunch. This place only has 4 items all noodles. The noodles are refills. The last time we came was when it was very very hot. Today, it was very, very hot again. I keep wanting to take photograph of my cold noodles each time and each time when it arrives, I forget to and dive in. Noodles were yummy, totally spicy. Had to eat a whole lotta water melon afterward.





Helen's birthday gift from her husband arrived today, her very own itouch! i apps are a lot of fun. I'll wait until she spends the next entire week downloading all the gadgets then I'll play too.

I spent some time painting with the kids. I really enjoy painting or doing art work in general with kids. They don't have any rules to go by or be confined in or any need to copy someone else's work because somehow they've learned their free expression isn't good enough. It's so free and fun, totally creative and in the moment. Rocky napped on my lap as I painted.

That dog, I just saw him three days ago. I guess in dog day, it's a long time. I heard he lost his first set of tooth today reaching 5 months. I didn't know dogs get second set of teeth like humans. I saw his incissor on the table and then he came by and licked it off and swallowed it. That is gonna hurt going down and coming back out the other end. I told him now he won't be able to find out what the tooth fairy was gonna bring for him. Lena suggested we dig up his poop the next day and make sure the tooth fairy gets it so Rocky can get his gift. Very cute! .....I ain't dig'n no poop.