ShiLin Night Market

Day 22
I was online chatting till 2am. It's an improvement from 4am. May be by
the time I get out of here I'll be on sane sleep schedule again. So my day did not start till 3pm.

I needed to get some things from the ShiLin night market. I have been shopping and just been looking but today I decided to make purchases of all sorts. Got off the JianTan metro station. It's Friday and the place has yet to be swamped by people. This is quite the hang out place. This picture is of a guy who also sells grilled corn and he's pushing his stand across the street. I am taking the photo from the metro exit.


Shaved ice with syrup and loaded with various toppings. So good.


This is shaved mango and fresh passion fruit. It's has a sour and sweet combo in the taste. The mango is crunchy.