Wholesale Distribution Fruit Market and Perfume Tour

Day 31
We went to the wholesale distribution fruit market.  This area is well known for excellent fruit.  Everything I tasted was so good.  Tropical fruits at it's best.  I like the very fragrant mango and honey pineapple.  The pineapple is sweet and small in size and isn't as acidic as the other ones I have tasted in US.  


Then we went t a perfume cosmetic place for tour.  The outside of the compound has a very nice garden.


I like beauty of nature.  I also like to see what people can do with gardens.


These leaves are heart shaped, very cute and beautiful.




That may look like ice cream but it's facial mask in ice color and flavors.





My cousin YaLin with her brother Chaun Feng and her husband Hong taking a mist bath on the lounger. 






My 3rd aunty and 3rd uncle in law on the massage chair.  







My 2nd aunty and her husband.  My 2nd uncle in law was a friend of my father and when they wanted to get married, my mother who is her older sister was not married yet.  Some how in old days you marry in order of your birth.  So they decided to pair my parents up to get married so that they can get married.

My 3rd uncle in law bought me a classical popsicle with 4 beans in it.  I love this stuff.  


Family chat table.  I have no idea what they were talking about.  I wondered around the lotus and lily pond.





our tour bus




My cousin Chuan Feng who almost moved in with us in US when he finished military but his visa was not approved for whatever reason.  So he spent time in Japan working as a tour guide instead.  

The trip concluded at 8pm and we went our separate ways.  My cousins continued their party at their place over bottles of wine.