Midnight Wind


I was up baking cupcakes till 2:30am in the morning. It was fun, kinda late but I was tired earlier and needed to wait for that last wind to kick in, the midnight wind.

My mom decided on the last minute as I was leaving the house to join me at the monastery. I laid out conditions of ground rules for the car, that she is not to complain and put me down in the car. I think one of the worst things to happen is to be stuck on a long car ride and having someone just go none stop on you. It's like a slow torture. She held up well in her end of agreement and didn't go off for once. It was nice and because of it I got to have some air and space to appreciate her strengths as a person and as a mother. During the transference I saw her cry, she cries every time even at home during her own transference.


Andrew, how did it happen? You were cute little boy all these years, now you are all grown up. What are they feeding you at CTTB? It's all that vegan stuff they make you eat.

Tams and Juls, Max and Anne, so nice to have them around before school starts and we all part until the holidays. It was fun washing dishes with everyone.