Puppy Sitting

This is Rocky at 3 months old. He is a toy poodle. I have been puppy sitting him at his house for a month. Today was the last day, tomorrow his family returns from vacation. My days have looked like this every day for the past month.

5am Rocky wakes up to go pee and poop, I hear him and I don't dare to move and he'll go back to sleep.
8am He wakes up again to go pee and poop. I so need to pee and I don't dare to move and he'll go back to sleep.
8:30am He wakes up again to wake me up, slamming his paws on the edge of the couch to get my attention. I so need to pee and I don't dare to move and he plays by himself.
9:30am He slams his paws on the edge of the couch to get me to wake up, I so need to pee and I do the sign, I make eye contact. He jumps and leaps for joy. We go on a walk and then he gets his breakfast.
10am I drink a cup of water and read morning papers, he plays by himself.
11am I eat my brunch and play catch and chase with him.
12:30pm We both take a nap.
2pm We both get a snack.
4pm We both get a walk and a run.
5pm We both get dinner.
7pm He naps and I watch concerts on Palladia.
9:30pm We play catch and chase again.
10:pm I return to watching more concerts on Palladia and he plays by himself or nap on my lap.
12am We both clock out for the night.