Girls Day Pedi Mani Facial







Day 6

Today was all about doing girls stuff. I went with my mom, two aunties to get our nails done and facial. It was fun. Everyone got into getting designs done. All day was spent getting pampered. It's just a fun female thing to do together, all ages disappear and all levels of heirarchy disappear just girls getting excited and happy in the experience and sharing each other's excitement.


The facial was fun too. I enjoyed it very much. It's nice to pay attention to skin care needs




This is my 4th aunty getting her legs masaged by the leg massager.



She is wearing a body brace because she was in a moped accident in January and injured her spine.



This is my other cousin playing with her nephew.


My cousins all piteched in to help me map out an itinerary with train, bus, and boat schedule for the next two weeks.
Harris baked sweet potato. It was honey sweet. I had two.








In order to all participate, the web was connected to the TV flat screen so we could all be on the same page. It was fun that everyone participated.