Taiwan Time

Day 1

I have been adjusting to Taiwan time with my watch set to Taiwan to sleeping and eating accordingly and napping if needed. I hope this works. I have landed after watching 4 movies om the plane. I seriously think airplane food serves way too much carbs. I hate to waste food but I just couldn't eat more rice noodles or bread.


At the airport waiting for our delayed plane.

My mom enjoys shopping and so there were nice boutiques at the airport.












I didn't get to my uncle's place till after midnight there was road construction so we had to locate alternative route and the traffic was terrible. My 2nd cousin little Harris waiting for me fighting fatigue and early rise for school. I told him I had a gift for him that his waiting will be rewarded. He then said, "bear". Hey how did he know that? I didn't tell anyone or show anyone I packed a big 2 1/2 feet bear for him so no one could of leaked the surprise. I quickly pulled out stuffed bear for him and sent him to bed. The kids have to get up so early for school here and their day is long. I did promise him the last time I was here a few years ago I would get him a big stuffed animal the next I come. So I did. Harris got the bear and Andy his brother got the dog.

Got to keep promises and not forget them, others remember and it's cruel to let others down, no excusses acceptable.