Yilan

Day 3


This man is making fried Chinese donut, crispy and flakey great dipped in fresh soy milk.


I went for this breakfast stall and I love these breakfast pastry. It has sesame seeds on the outside and it's flakey and fluffly on the inside.



This is my cousin HauFeng who is a Freshman in college and is studying psychology.


Went to my 4th Aunty's place had tea and talked about hair and pedi and mani care etc...



We went to Yilan and walked around at a tea spot by the creek. It's called Rock Kettle, ShrDing.


















I love this restaurant in Yilan. It has the best food in my opinion. The wantons are just amazing.







Then we went to Rock Scuplture Park. This place has really nice fengshui. I really felt great sitting there and just enjoying the warm breeze drinking tea. They said these rocks are naturally scultped by nature.













They have some beautiful Banzai.

There is also a rock museum in the tea area.























Chilling out resting my feet on a pretty wood stomp with tea, star fruit and pastry.

Then we went to Chuen He Hot Spring and soaked. That's my mom having a good time resting in the pool.


After the soak we had green guava. All the uncles and aunties talked about flowers, fruits, secrete herbal remedies for this cure and that cure.















My mom after the soak, all relaxed and happy.